Life is love!: Last day of work

Life is love!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Last day of work






Well here it is , my last day of work with the Saskatchewan Co-operative Association. I can't believe how quickly this day has come, how quickly three years have gone by, how much I have learned and how hard it is to say goodbye.
How does one go about saying goodbye? Today a friend shared with me his feelings on life (as he has done many times) and that was the best parting gift I could have ever imagined. I have been so blessed to work with such wonderful, caring people. I am truly sad to go.
My last day was marked with a delicious lunch at my favourite restaurant The Golden Pagoda followed by a last coffee break, gifts, words of encouragement, and hugs. (and lets not forget the best rum balls I've ever tasted - thanks Kim!) When I arrived home I cried while reading through my CY memory book (a parting gift from my colleagues) then was so wiped out I went and had a nap (can you imagine!).
I feel that the past three years have impacted me in such a positive way. My position allowed me to challenge myself, experience success (and some failures), create meaningful relatioships, and make a small difference in the world.
Thank-you to everyone I have worked and played with over the past three years. I wish you nothing but happiness and love.
A wise man once told me that "life is about relationships", if that is what I measure my success by, then i have succeeded.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Michelle
p.s. If all work places were to allow their employees time for a quick siesta in the afternoon - this world would be a better place! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there ,phoebe says hi & wants to know if their are any jellybeans there!

Fri Jan 20, 12:11:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow