Birthday Thanks!

#1. Michelle and Jeff on Michelle's 26th
Birthday at the Nobel Restaurant (we think
it's supposed to be Noble"

#2. Michelle about to dig in. Check out
the egg! weird

#3. Michelle's birthday flowers!
I just wanted to thank everyone that sent me birthday greetings! It was so wonderful to hear from everyone...always makes it feel like we're just not quite so far away.
I had a fabulous birthday. Jeff took me out to a steak restaurant for supper. I have to say though....Canadians definitely know how to do beef better than the Taiwanese. It was a wonderful night though, our menu had English - thank goodness - and it came with a salad bar and ice-cream! yum! We had a great time. Although I did worry a bit that the kids that kept slowly walking right by our table, giggling and saying "hello" wasn't going to end. People are just so excited to see white people here. It's weird to receive so much attention.
Then on my birthday my wonderful husband made me breakfast, bought me the most beautiful flowers, and made me feel special all day. He even taught one of his classes how to sing Happy Birthday and they all serenaded me. It was so cute...and boy did it make me blush.
Our prinicals wife Rita bought me a little cake and one of the Teacher Assistants and our friend Karen bought me the most delicious white chocolate mousse cake. (their cakes are all single serving size). It was great.
For those of you who don't know, I share my birthday with my younger brother David. David turned sixteen on the 8th and got his drivers license on his first try. I'm ridiculously proud of him!.... I just hope he drives slow.. - yeah right! I'm such a worrier.
Thanks again for your greetings!
Michelle
p.s. Hope you all had a fabulous Valentines Day!









2 Comments:
Hi there,sorry i haven,t caught you guys on line, i miss our talks,i am sorry i did not get a hold of you (michelle) on your birthday, but i did tell jeff on the 6th of feburary an early happy birthday.i love you both and i really enjoy your stories on line , it feels like your not even gone,ALL THE BEST ///MOM
hi
Post a Comment
<< Home