Life is love!: Pics of Royal Hotel Chihpen Hot Springs

Life is love!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Pics of Royal Hotel Chihpen Hot Springs

#1 Michelle standing beside a tree with beautiful white orchids growing off it. Ponds, marble sidewalks, waterfalls, and tons of animals from rabbits, guieni pigs, squirrels, and tons of pheasants and small birds. We loved it!!

#2 They had 2 small ponds and one really large pond, full with large..really large goldfish...where ever you walked the fish followed.

#3 Ok, yes I'm a geek, but I use to really love ducks growing up, collected duck carvings, had duck books, duck posters, etc..anyway....these are my all time favorite duck. Called the "Wood Duck" . The colors on the male are so beautiful.

#4 Michelle standing by the pond at Hotel Royal Chihpen, besides Michelle, one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen. This place was beyond 5 star, they treated us like royalty from the moment we got there. I love places where there is a feel of nature, animals...that are well taken care of, a relaxing place to unwind, great food, and water to swim and enjoy.
#5 The 2 swans, with the tons of fish swimming below them. The swans also followed us around where ever we walked. They also had about 6 -7 really rare species of pheasants...absolutely beautiful....Dad you would have loved it!

Jeff
ps..if you double click on the pictures they will get larger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow