
Michelle is utterly exhausted and beyond stressed out from driving. Both Michelle and I took turns driving....I (Jeff) did most of the driving because I was equally worried and stressed out whether I was driving or watching Michelle drive...the roads, and traffic were just so insane. I would have been so worried no matter who was driving. This picture shows Michelle relieved that she finally reached the top of the mountain. You can also see 4 layers of narrow highway in the background. At one point the roads got so narrow that while Michelle was driving, another car hit our side mirror....a very stressful moment.

The roads were on the very edge of the mountain.

Incredible...the weather was awesome.

We finally reached Taroko National Park entrance...we thought we were so close to Taroko Gorge, and we were so excited. Little did we know...we still had a long way to go. But it was a beautifl drive.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home