Life is love!: I created a Slide Show! Check it out!

Life is love!

Monday, July 17, 2006

I created a Slide Show! Check it out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Trisha said...

Nice Work on the Blog "Meow". Its looking really good. Glad that the slide program is working for ya Jeff. I am hoping that we will "get more options" for it soon!! Thanks for all the great memories, laughs and fun times in Taiwan. Cant wait to come travel with you again.
Trisha

Tue Jul 18, 06:39:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, Jeff & Michelle! I'm so glad everything is going so well for you! Thanks for the blog - I read it whenever I'm working nights. Love the photographs - great job! I'm envious - wish I was there!

Take care. Hope you had a great birthday, Jeff. Keep the photos coming!

Mavis

Fri Jul 21, 03:22:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow