Life is love!: Our beautiful Beach

Life is love!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Our beautiful Beach

October 9th was another beautiful day. There was a huge sundog enveloping the sun all day - back home I believe that means there will be a change in the weather. Well....after the 9th we had a few days of clouds and rain. The ocean here was so clean, warm and beautiful. I have truly never swam in an ocean that I enjoyed so much .There were no big waves, no undertow, it was warm and the sand underfeet was so soft. The sand on our beach was powder-like. So wonderful!


 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Jeff and Michelle! It's night shift here at the MNH so thought I'd get caught up with your blog. I read it regularly and love hearing about your adventures. The pictures are awesome - really appreciate them. Am so glad you are having such a great time! Take care of yourselves.

Mavis

Wed Oct 25, 02:56:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow