Life is love!: Scuba Diving 101 with Freddy

Life is love!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Scuba Diving 101 with Freddy

Michelle and I each received P.A.D.I. certificates for our dive. If we dive again in the next 12 months we can take a course, and our dive from Thialand will count toward it. Taiwan has 3 or 4 different places where we would be able to...so we may end up doing that yet.
One bad thing that happened on our trip is that while I was diving my ear drum popped. It hurt really bad while I was underwater for about 10 seconds but then no more pain....so I kept swimming....3 weeks later and me ear is still bothering me. I have been to an ear specialist in Taiwan, thank goodness he speaks English...anyway I go back to see the ear doctor tomorrow, so I will know more then.

Unloading the boat, and heading home before the rain starts. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow