New Beginnings
Hey there everyone,Michelle left today for Thailand. She will be gone for about 5 and a half weeks studying Thai massage in Chaing Mei, Thailand.
She's got her accomodations taken care of for the first while and she already starts school tomorrow!
We had a great day yesterday doing some last minute shopping for her travels, hanging out, finished watching the fourth season of "Six Feet Under" (our favorite show) and talking about our plans for the future!
When Michelle returns in October we will work on a massage and wellness center in our home. I will continue to teach English...I am still at the same school we originally started with. My contract will end in March, but I have been seriously thinking of working else where....I don't like working until 10pm every night. We'll see what happens!!!Tonight, in a neighboring city, Yuanlin, 7 local artists have put together an art show. There will be four live English bands, as well as poetry/spoken word. There is suppose to be a LOT of foriegners....so it'll be a good little party!
Two weeks ago Taiwan had 7 earthquakes in one week....but I didn't feel any of them. So nothing severe happened and all is well!
Can't think of what else is new...
The pictures are from Patricia (Michelle's younger sister) and Darcy Dyrland's wedding. On our second trip home this summer they got married on August 11th at Sask. Landing/Diefenbaker Lake right beside the river...it was a beautiful day.










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home