The Hike....in completion!
Hello Everyone,I've posted a LOT of pictures this week.
I have from start to finish, taken photos of my daily hiking trail.
Thought I'd share the beautiful journey with you all.
Granted I do start the day battling 10 minutes of crazy Chunghua city, Taiwan traffic.....but then I am quickly at my destination.
The destination is my green haven....a hiking area...that makes up for the polluted city cement life.
For an hour or so each morning, friends and I enjoy the trails, variety of vegetation and clean air.
Through the process of blogging....I have the pictures in reverse. So the pictures above are the end of my daily hike....where we stop at the top of the hill. There a few simply made contraptions for stretching and exercising...before heading down and hoping on our scooters making our way back into the craziness that is Taiwan.
Enjoy the hike....I sure do!











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home