Sccoters, Lizards & More!


Yesterday morning after going to the morning market for our regular fresh made orange juice. We decieded to get the bicycles filled with air and checked out (which there are 4 of, and only one that really works). On our way of walking the bikes to the shop Giant, our principal, saw us and told us exactly where to go..and sorta gave us directions to the ocean/strait. He said it was only about a 15 minute bike ride, how hard could it be right? So tires full of air, we headed out, not one block on our journey we encountered the hugest busiest traffic jam yet. Cars, scooters, bikes, and pedestrians backed up on all 5 sides, not sure who had the right-of-way..so what does Michelle do? She drives her bicycle right through the middle!!!!! I almost died in horror and laughing shock that she of all people would do that. But she made it safe and sound...I reluctant and scared waited a few minutes for things to calm down..shaking my head in disbelief the whole time....Loretta...you would have had a heart attack! Right the ocean, well we biked for about 30 minutes and never did find the stinkin ocean, but it was quite peaceful and enjoyable, except that today my bike tire is all flat again...oh great!
The scooters here have bizarre names, now Mike had made this aware to me while he was here, but some of the names are crazy-funny. Enjoy the one I sent. Look close Michelle, Jolene, Max & Crystal.
Oh yeah, did you see our new roomate. Yeah one day when Michelle was coming out of the bathroom, I sorta looked twice, she hadn't even noticed but the whole time she was in there, this cute little chirping gecko was just hanging out on the wall. We had heard some chirping a few days prior, but didn't really know what it was. We have decieded to keep him..apparently he eats bugs..so we like him. (Not that we have bugs in the house...but I hear the cockroaches find there way in easily in the summer...not looking forward to that, I've already killed one.)
Schools going good. Today I woke up with a cold and sore throat, and started losing my voice, so I was a little cranky . But Michelle took care of me after work making tea and agreeing to watch a movie with me that she clearly didn't want to....ahhh love!!!
Take Care
Thanks for all the comments and e-mails
Jeff









1 Comments:
Hi from Phoebe
She says hi, And wonders if their are any jellybeans there? She also says she hopes you both are having fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home