More April Pictures

1. This picture was taken on a side street in Changhua. We really enjoy walking down the more residential streeets while we're exploring the cities here. There's so much less traffic and sometimes you come across some really beautiful places....if you can look past the trash. This vine completely covered an entire plot on the coner of the one of the streets. The vine was giving this delapitated house a make-over.

2. Michelle's bedside table These beautiful Gerber daisies made our room so beautiful! I was so spoiled.

3. Here's some traffic in Changhua. If you look close you'll notice the small child standing between the legs of the driver of one of the scooters. I was surpised to see a helmet on this young girl. It's amazing how many people they fit on one scooter here..and considering the maniac traffic I can't believe there aren't more fatalities.

4. These flowers reminded us of beautiful British Columbia.

5. This picture is for my Grandma Dube! My grandma grew a flower like this (but white) and it bloomed on Christmas day in 2004.

6. These flowers were so perfect they almost looked fake to us. I actually went up and touched them to make sure they were real.

7. A beautiful garden that we passed by on our weekend travels. There are some really beautiful places here - and considering the many concrete spaces - you always notice the green ones.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home