and here I thought pineapples grew down from trees!!
One weekend a bunch of us went for a scooter ride to a nearby mountain to enjoy a hike, exercise, each others company, and the scenery.
I had no idea that this is how pineapples grow. I was surprised...I had always assumed they grew off a big tropical tree much like a coconut.
Today is Sunday, November 26th.Our friends Gemma, Ross & Raiya, and ourselves drove our scooters to Tiachung. We went to the Jade Market, a Western Food import store and restuarant "Fingas", and then off to Caves Bookstore.
The weather was beautiful...at least plus 25....we both felt like we got tanned on the drive. One of my adult students that I was talking with today said it is unusually warm for this time of year here. So who knows whats in store.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home