Life is love!: Memorable Elephant Ride

Life is love!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Memorable Elephant Ride






Teaching English and living in Taiwan has opened up so many other doors, possibilities and adventures for us. I had always dreamed of going to Thailand, but living in Taiwan makes it so accessible. Riding an elephant was something I had dreamed of doing as a child, but in a "that could never happen" kind of attitude...well...many of our dreams are happening and coming full circle out here.


Life is an opportunity, an adventure...a ride. I hope you all are enjoying your ride as much as we are enjoying ours.
Don't get me wrong...We miss our family and freinds everyday...every picture sent to us we have posted on our walls to remind us of the connection we still have with loved ones back home. Having my sister and friends come out here was an incredible experience, and we'll be home in less than 90 days to see many of you!!!
We can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow