On the way home!
Well we got down in one piece. Mr.Wu was not far behind. He had already called for a shuttle van to take us back to our van that we came in on.Whoa...my feet, calves and knees were sore!
Time to rest.
On the way home we stopped for a feast in a smaller town which was all included in our $3500NT Jade Mountain Adventure.
Everyone was passed out when we arrived but the food was great, and worth waking up for.
Mr. Wu lives in Yuanlin, and owns and runs a hiking store which he takes care of when he's not out on the mountains.
That was our destination....then it was a ride on my scooter back to Chunghua with Andy
in the blazing tiring heat.
I was so exhausted.
There was no way I was doing much that night.
But I did work the next afternoon.
It was a great experience
!Now, I'm hooked.... I want to keep doing it.
Bring on the mountians, I'm up for the adventure!
Duncan sent me this picture of Jade Mountain covered in snow. But there was no snow on it when we were hiking.
One of the lunches provided on our trip. A wild rice thing filled with meat, some kind of bread and unknown others. I really enjoyed the rice on teh outside, but wasn't enjoying the inside mixture so much.
But....when in Taiwan.....










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home