Life is love!: An Asian reason 'tis the Season!

Life is love!

Sunday, December 09, 2007

An Asian reason 'tis the Season!



Season's Greetings from Taiwan!

In this picture: My red 125cc scooter....the only thing cool about it is my helmet.
I really want to get a motorcycle like this one parked beside my bike.




Well....can you believe it has almost been 2 years. One month shy of being in Taiwan for two whole years! Just today we we're saying how crazy it is that even after two years...things that happen daily here, still shock us and leave us saying "Oh My God" a LOT!


Never a dull day...well never a quiet one...that's forsure!





Hope you're all doing well.


Are ya keeping warm?


Did I mention it's still +20 during the daytime. The nights are getting cooler fast....ya ya...I know nothing like back home.


We put up our Christmas tree last weekend....and the festive yule tunes have been playing since.


We are really for December 22nd.....my boss Giant is taking the entire Inter English School staff & spouses (BIG deal for them) to Tiachung to a Western-style traditional Christmas dinner.
YES! YES! YES!.....I just know they must have pumpkin pie! PLEASE!!!!!!!!
I'll keep ya posted....but we can't wait to eat real tatsy familar food....especially at this time of year.
But MOMS....feel free to send baking anyway! HAHA!





Two of my adult students came over today for massages from Michelle, plus our friend Karen, brought her mom back for her second massage....Michelle's cliental continues to pickup...and we're still waiting for the new business cards and flyers to be completed so we can advertise a bit.





We went to go see a movie tonight, called "Bee Movie"....but as is often the case with cartoon or digital animation movies.....they dub the voices over and it's all in Chinese...so we were out of luck.





I continue to go hiking daily, and in January about 12 of us are planning to climb Jade Mountain pronounced Yu Shan in Chinese, the tallest mountain in South East Asia. A climb of 3952 meters above sea level. BRING IT ON!





I'll start going into my new school this week for training.
The training isn't paid...bummer....but it is going to help me a lot....I hope!
I enjoy teaching my elementary students to adult age students at my cram school.....but teaching Kindergarten children and younger...is likely to be more challenging at first...but looking forward to all the rewards at this new school.




#32, Ally 874
Jhongshan Road, Section 2
Changhua City, Taiwan

This is our new address for our new place...so feel free and send us a letter and tell us whats new with you and yours!

Merry Christmas Everyone,
We Miss Ya,

Jeff..... & Michelle who is tuckd in bed with 4 blankets on her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow