Christmas Evening



On Christmas evening we went to a big foriegner party.
One of the English teachers from the UK, Stewart, threw a party and invited lots of English teachers, it was a blast.
Great dinner with the chicken, ham, lamb, and ALL the fixings. There was so much food and it was awesome, and made us fell like we were home for a while.
Then we had a Secret Santa gift exchange...I had Michelle (got her a scarf & India Arie CD), a girl who was teaching English in Japan but visiting her friend in Taiwan had me and got me a big bottle of Saki from her town in Japan.
I haven't opened it yet, but I'm sure it'll be great!
There were so many foriegners at the party, it was really relaxing and comfortable, and made us feel more in the Christmas spirit. It was a ton of fun and I'm glad we went.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home